Special conditions of wholesale
Olive oil machine 400kg/h
$33.000,00 – $37.700,00
It is the model preferred by large-scale boutique olive oil producers. It provides the opportunity to reach high production capacities in limited production areas with auxiliary machinery and equipment. OLIVE OIL MACHINE 400 KG/H series have the capacity to process 350-400 kg of olive pulp per hour.
OLIVE OIL MACHINE 400 KG/H
It is the model preferred by large-scale boutique olive oil producers. It provides the opportunity to reach high production capacities in limited production areas with auxiliary machinery and equipment. OLIVE OIL MACHINE 400 KG/H series have the capacity to process 350-400 kg of olive pulp per hour. The double malaxer structure ensures that different types and sizes of olives are processed at the same time, in separate malaxers, thus shortening the waiting times and enabling the processing of different types and sizes of olives faster. The cycloid transmission system in the machine provides more strength to the decanter and ensures quieter operation.
OLIVE OIL MACHINE 400 KG/H provides the opportunity to work more comfortably by processing the olive paste at different speeds, with the possibility of adjusting the olive type and harvest time. In order to provide advantages especially in production areas without air conditioning, the malaxator heating system produced as standard increases your olive oil output efficiency by making it possible to process the olive paste in the ideal temperature range (18-27 degrees).
MASTER 600 OLIVE WASHING AND LEAF SORTING UNIT
The Master 600 Olive Washing and Leaf Sorting unit is a model that works effectively on olives with low to medium density. It prevents possible damage to the system by keeping stones and foreign objects that fall into the washing unit in its chamber. In the upper olive bunker of the unit, there is a speed-adjusted olive transport auger operating in a horizontal position. Adjusting the auger transport speed ensures that the leaf and branch particles are evacuated from the system in a much more homogeneous manner. With the water circulation pump used in the system, a waterfall effect occurs within the unit, so the olives are cleaned from unwanted materials in a short time and sent for the next operation in a clean way.
The operation of the system is similar to other Master series washing units. The unit is prepared for operation by filling the water circulation tank with water. The collected olives are poured into the upper bunker of the machine, and the olives are unloaded into the lower bunker of the machine by means of the speed-adjusted olive transport helix. The leaves and branches inside the olives, which are discharged into the olive lower bunker, are thrown out of the system by means of a fan. Stones or foreign objects mixed with the system are kept in a separate area and are manually thrown out of the unit. Master 600 model units are used by changing the cleaning water at certain intervals.
It is the control panel of the whole system. It is positioned next to the squeezing unit. With the multi-plug, connection is made on the squeezing unit and the washing machine.
ADVANTAGES OF OLIVE OIL MACHINE 400 KG/H
- OLIVE OIL MACHINE 400 KG/H is a compact machine specially designed for boutique olive oil producers that processes 350-400 kg of olive pulp in an hour.
- It is suitable for organic production conditions.
- It processes the olive by preserving the beneficial values found in the olive and does not provide oxidation.
- Thanks to its double malaxer, it also provides the opportunity to process different types of olives in separate malaxers.
- Thanks to the heating system in the malaxers, it processes the olive paste at the desired temperature.
- The decanter design has been designed in such a way that minimum olive oil remains in the pomace.
- OLIVE OIL MACHINE 400 KG/H is designed in such a way that only one personnel can operate it, it saves the manufacturer in terms of labor.
- Since it is a mobile machine, it can be moved to the desired area by means of its wheels.
- Boutique type olive oil machines are environmentally friendly, direct black water waste is not discharged from the system.
- All surfaces that the machine comes into contact with food are made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
|Dimensions (Width x Length x Height)||
1450 x 2750 x 1870 mm
18.75 kW, 380 V, 50 hz
AISI 304 stainless steel
Cycloid Gear Box
2 x 280 kg olive paste
AISI 304 stainless steel
|Malaxator Heating Unit||