Small capacity Olive oil machines
Large capacity olive oil machines
Filter press machines
Hydraulic press machine
WILL ADDED SOON
WILL ADDED SOON
Iran is one of the most well-known countries in the field of production and export of industrial shed to different countries of the world due to having huge mines of various metals as well as the most modern factories for the production of construction raw materials.
PERSSEH holding Structural Engineering team with ten years of experience in the field of consulting, design and construction, and implementation of industrial structures.
The first step in building an industrial shed is to determine the appropriate dimensions. As long as you do not have the dimensions of width, length and height, you can not make the best decision for the type and method of construction of your shed. Yes, it’s different.
The construction price of each meter of the industrial shed is different in each of these three methods and in different dimensions
In the beginning, you should consider 3 items for the dimensions of the shed:
1. The opening of the shed
2. The length of the shed
3. The height of the shed
The opening of the shed is called the width of the shed or, if we want to be more precise, the entrance to the shed.
The distance between the right columns and the left columns (width of the shed) is called the opening of the shed.
The length of the shed in the construction of the shed is called the depth of the shed.
It is better than the length of the industrial shed is a multiple of 6, observing this point can imperceptibly affect the price of it.
The meaning of the height of the shed is quite clear and does not need to be explained, but, you should know two terms:
Side height is the useful height of the shed, ie at the beginning of the shed, from the ground to the ceiling, or in other words the full height of the wall.
Execution of the roof of the industrial shed is common in two ways, one is the porch roof and one is the arched roof.
The roof of the shed is always sloping, this slope makes the height of the roof in the middle of the shed is always higher, which is called the highest point of the crown of the shed.
If you want to start building an industrial shed, you need to know beforehand whether your business and the factory you are going to build need a crane or not. The overhead crane mounts on the columns of the shed and transfers all the weight that is to be lifted to the column of the shed, so in the construction of the shed that has a crane, the columns should be made stronger according to the capacity of the overhead crane. Overhead cranes are the most suitable tool for lifting heavy objects for an indoor place such as a shed with a height limit. Common types of cranes: 1- Overhead crane 2- Gate crane
Strong truss sheds have a complex construction method
Truss sheds are also known as cheap sheds. Although the best and most quality materials are used in their construction, the method of construction of this type of shed and less consumption of steel has caused them to have a cheap and cost-effective price that construction And buying it will benefit the buyer.
• Truss sheds are inexpensive structures.
• Truss sheds are designed and built in a short time.
• The sheds are of high quality and very resistant to possible accidents.
• The width of truss sheds is flexible and can be built up to more than 100 meters without a middle pillar.
• The materials used in the construction of truss sheds are first-class and of high quality, and most of its steel is used for profile cross-section.
• It is possible to install all kinds of equipment in truss sheds.
• High tonnage overhead cranes can be installed in these sheds without any restrictions.
• It is possible to open and close the truss sheds to move the structure to another location and upgrade it because the whole steel structure is bolted.
• Truss sheds are suitable for any type of industrial and non-industrial use
• In truss-style sheds, various types of roof covering can be worked, including PVC roofs, and there are no restrictions on the implementation of roof covering.
This model is the oldest type of industrial shed
This model is one of the newest methods of building a shed
• High build speed
• Very high resistance to wind, snow, and storms
• Low cost
• Due to the polyurethane coating, they have good insulation in heat and cold.
• UBMB shed is not suitable for livestock and poultry use
• Overhead cranes cannot be used in these sheds
• They do not have the ability to move like truss and light sheds
• The connections may loosen after a few years
• UBM’s largest shed is only applicable up to a span of 30 meters
• It does not have the ability to create classes